Head Sprint Coach Jerrell Hancock graduated from Anoka High School in Minnesota, where he broke 5 school records as well as 3 individual records. Jerrell was the Minnesota State Champion in 100 meter and 200 meter dash as well as the runner up in the 400 meter dash. After graduating from Anoka High School.
Jerrell went on to attend and graduate from Minnesota State University, Mankato where he also competed as a sprinter. As a Sprinter for MNSU, Jerrell was a 12 time All- American and the first sprinter from MNSU to win numerous awards including placing overall and breaking 4 school records. . Jerrell was also 3rd person in the D2 level to run the 200 meter dash in under 20.50 seconds with a finishing time of 20.49 seconds.to ever run under 20.50 seconds in the 200 meter dash with a time of 20.49 seconds at the D2 level.
Jerrell's personal best times include: 100 meters dash: 10.29 seconds, 200 meter dash 20.49 seconds 400 meter dash 47.44 seconds. Jerrell also was a 2013 qualifier for the USA Track and Field Olympic Outdoor Championships.
As a youth and elite coach Jerrell strives to lead by example and show that hard work and commitment pay off with improved times, improved form, and greater confidence!
Head Jump Coach Cornelius Rish
- Reseda High School, graduated with honors. Participated in Football (held 3 rushing records); Track & Field; Student Government; and Honors Society.
- Lawrence Univerisity, Participated in Football, Track and Field, and the Black Student Union
- Earned Masters in Educational Leadership from Concordia University, Portland, OR
- 24 years experience coaching Football, Basketball, Track and Field
- I have 2 Wonderful, Amazing, Phenomenal, Talented daughters ages 15 and 8.